Wednesday, July 15, 2009

good morning.


This morning I decided to take a car to work. It's payday, I was tired, whatever. Well, I had the great luck to be picked-up by a minivan. It soon became apparent that we would not be listening to the radio, but instead a speech of sorts. About the conspiracy behind Big Bankers and how they've brought about the deaths of two American Presidents.

Uh, what?

Apparently Abraham Lincoln burned alone in a barn---he had nothing but his own weapon and a dream. JFK's attempt to fix the economy brought his demise. Oh, and a pope was killed for crossing Big Bankers as well.

There was a super highway connecting Mexico, The United States, and Canada involved. The three countries were going to merge economies and produce currency called the Amero.

Apparently I truly live under a rock, because it turns out that the speech took place on March 8, 2009 (my driver had it on CD and liked to recite along with the speaker). Who was the speaker? Louis Farrakhan. Well, Louis...thank you for my history lesson of the day.

(Amero image courtesy of laterminalrosario.wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment